Driver’s Education is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines to implement social distancing and sanitizing strategies to stop the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Each time a student drives with us they will be given a health screening checklist.
- If a student is not feeling well, they should call and cancel their appointment.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask. Please bring a comfortable mask from home.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each car.
- Cars will be wiped down with disinfectant after each lesson.
- Lessons will be conducted with 1 instructor and 1 student.