Food Service & Distance Learning
We are continuing to provide meals for the remainder of the school year.
Meals will be available for children 18 and under. The program will continue to run Monday through Friday with the last meal service day being MAY 22, 2020.
We will be providing ‘Grab & Go’ style meals to children at eight (8) sites throughout our district during the hours of 9am-11am.
The sites are:
- Minnehaha Elementary School – Door 2
- Two Harbors High School – Door 1
- William Kelley Schools – Anchor Door
- Claire Nelson Community Center Parking Lot (Finland)
- Green Door Parking Lot (Beaver Bay)
- Hugo’s Parking Lot (Brimson)
- Knife River Rec Center Parking Lot (Knife River)
- Duluth Township Hall Lower Parking Lot off Homestead (Duluth Township)
Meals each day will contain food for breakfast, lunch and a snack for each child.
If children have a specific allergy, please notify the staff handing out the food as separate items will be available for those individuals. The meal options are each at the Kitchen Managers discretion – following meal requirements and inventory on hand.